The best ways to improve a site's position in search systems: Google, Yandex, Bing, ...
Generally, if you follow these rules, your domain will naturally rank better with search systems over time. If you try to speed this process up, using things like keyword spamming on your website, this is likely to be picked up and blacklisted by Google, Bing, Yandex so avoid this wherever possible.
- Do not repeat the content.
- Give each page a relevant (and unique) title.
- Create unique and relevant content to your website.
- Try to use relevant keywords in the URL.
- Use Google Keyword tool and Google trends to see what content is most relevant.
- Add in a meta description to each page describing the contents or purpose. But keep in mind that meta descriptions are not used as much today.
- Use HTML tags correctly (example:
<section>tags, and alt attributes on images).
- Make your site sharable. Add social widgets or buttons to share you website content.
- Be active on social networks.
- Build a community if it's possible.
- Mark up your site using schema.org, if applicable, to display rich snippets.
- use microformats, RDFa, ARIA.
- Build a true sitemap or sitemaps for your website and submit it in search systems example using the Google Webmaster, Bing Webmaster, Yandex webmaster & other Tools.
- Try to get linked from other, relevant and high quality websites.
- Try to make sure your outgoing links are relevant to the content of your site (rel="nofollow" for ones that aren't, such as ads).
- Ensure a fast load time.
- Make sure that your site is mobile friendly and use the mobile friendly tests.
- make your site light weight and use less http requests.
Do something cool ;)